Sunday, March 7, 2010

"SCARE STORY"

Today,I watch a movie. The movie is about ghost.The name is Kuntilanak. It is an indonesian believe, if every die people will disorderly all people is still life.I watch with my cousin,SITI NUR SHAHIDA.The movie start at 12 midnight.I and Siti are very exciting at first but in middle of this story it make we afraid.Suddenly, I hear a little girl cry at the kitchen but do not see the girl.I ask Siti if she hears that voice.She says 'yes'. We together walk to the kitchen.We walk slowly and we see Amira is crying.We ask why she cry? She says her hand injured. But when we take first-aid -kit and Amira gone. We are very shock. We run to Amira bedroom and we see Amira is sleeping . We look at her hand it does not have any injury.We to our room and we go to sleep. I can not forget the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment